Written by Ashley Explains
Switching payroll companies. What a 🤬 nightmare, right?
Not in Payroll Country. Back by popular demand, Ashley explains how you and your new payroll provider (hopefully, Complete Payroll 😉) can work together to make your payroll transition a piece of cake.
1. Set Expectations Up Front
2. Set Your Timelines
3. Pros & Cons of New Year Starts
4. Pros & Cons of New Quarter Starts
5. Pros & Cons of Mid Quarter/Mid Year Starts
6. How your Timekeeping System Can Help
7. Know Important Dates & Deadlines
8. The Importance of Communicating Past Issues & Future Needs
9. Good Data vs. Bad Data
10. Establishing Who Should and, more importantly, Shouldn't Be Involved
11. The Importance of Running Parallel Tests & Data Audits
12. Why You Should Never Refuse Training