Jen Strait and Emily Martin (Ally HR Partners) lay out the five lessons every business owner or HR professional should have learned from the pandemic.
- Making HR a business priority is too "mission critical" to avoid.
- Flexibility is no longer an option.
- You are never too good or too cool for FREE money.
- You can not afford to not be getting what you pay for.
- People can be your #1 asset... or your #1 liability.
This episode was filmed on location, and in strict accordance with New York State's social distancing regulations concerning restaurants, at My Dad's Market in Williamsville, NY.
Visit their website: https://mydadsmarket.com/